Maxim Karbasnikoff, Partner and Head of Retail Services at Cushman & Wakefield, joined the jury staff for the most prestigious real estate award ceremony in Europe – MAPIC Awards. MAPIC Awards is held annually since 1996 and during its long history had its jury members evaluate over 1,500 projects in 40 countries around the world. Winners will be awarded in Cannes during 19th MAPIC exhibition taking place November 13-15 this year. Besides Maxim, Jury is joined by representatives from France, Poland, Turkey, Great Britain, Netherlands, and Germany. Jury will be headed by Frederic Laloum, president of Altarea company.
This year, the Jury will evaluate all the received entries in the following 7 categories:
1. Best fashion & footwear retail concept
2. Best food & beverage retail concept
3. Best retail global expansion
4. Best omnichannel strategy
5. Best retail & leisure development
6. Best retail real estate development in city centre
7. Most innovative shopping centre
The jury will meet October 17, 2013 in Paris to select 3 finalists in each category. The dignified awards will then occur during a gala dinner in Cannes on November 14.