Cushman & Wakefield was appointed as project manager for the first Wilo’s plant construction in Russia in techno park DegaClusterNoginsk.
When completed in 2015 this 16,000 sq m project will provide Wilo with a highly efficient assembly plant, a warehouse and an administrative headquarters for the CIS region. The building will house around 400 employees and will provide many new jobs for the region.
Cushman & Wakefield Project Management department will be responsible for:
- concept design development and supervision
- gaining master plan and concept approval from the state authorities
- supervision of construction and fit-out works
- obtaining green building credit verification to LEED GOLD standard
- handover of the completed project
This project will be led by Andrey Chertischev and Alexander Parfenov, assisted by Nataliya Khodzinskaya and Elena Meleshkina.