NEW YORK – August 28, 2014 – Cushman & Wakefield today reported gross revenue increased 23.7% to $1,279.0 million for the six months ended June 30, 2014, compared with $1,033.9 million
for the prior year period. Cushman & Wakefield is majority-owned by EXOR S.p.A., the investment company controlled by the Agnelli family.
First Half Highlights
• Commission and service fee revenue increased 24.2% to a record $895.2 million;
• Commission and service fee revenue increased in all three regions: 21.4% in the Americas,
27.8% in EMEA and 39.3% in APAC;
• CIS commission and service fee revenue increased 49.9%;
• Recurring revenue increased to 43% of total commission and service fee revenue;
• Adjusted EBITDA increased 159% to $38.1 million;
• Senior Credit Facility refinanced on an unsecured basis and better terms.
To read more: