Yulia works in Cushman & Wakefield since 2002 and has over 12 years of experience in strategic real estate consultancy. Yulia is an expert in the following areas:
• Market analysis
• Sites and projects analysis
• Highest and best use analysis
• Retail, office, mixed-use projects concept development
• Territory development strategies
• Feasibility studies
• Layout review and optimization.
• Working in Development Consultancy department, Julia has delivered advice on more than 100 retail, office, residential, multifunctional, recreation development projects as well as participated in development of technical and economic parameters for transport hubs, development of the airport territory, heat power stations located in 30 cities of Russia and CIS, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Rostov-on-Don, Saratov, Samara, Voronezh, Omsk, Ekaterinburg, Tyumen, Astana, Alma-Aty, Archangelsk and other cities.
• Julia provided advisory services for such clients as Regions Development, MIAN, Russian Credit Bank, ЕBRD, Dorinda, Fishman Group, ING Real Estate, PPF Real Estate, PGP Development, METRO Group Asset Management, Platforma Investment company, Moscow Department of Science, Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship and many others.
Awards & Associations
• Julia has a diploma with honors in linguistics and cultural communication with major in English and German.
• In 2008 Julia graduated Moscow International Higher Business School "MIRBIS" specializing at strategic management.
• In 2009 Julia completed course for business and real estate valuation at the Institute of Professional Valuation (Moscow).
• In 2012 Julia completed education and received membership at CCIM and MRICS.
• Regions Group of Companies
• Russian Credit Bank
• Fishman Group
• ING Real Estate
• PPF Real Estate
• PGP Development
• METRO Group Asset Management
• Platforma Investment company
• Moscow Department of Science Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship
• State Corporation "Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank)"