Sergey Riabokobylko is CEO, Managing Partner, member of the board of management and co-founder of Cushman & Wakefield Russia. He is responsible for the firm’s overall management and strategic development in Russia and the CIS. Sergey has twenty years experience in the Russian real estate market, including consultancy, brokerage, corporate strategy, advisory, investment sales and marketing.
Sergey has advised major owners and developers of commercial real estate projects, including land site holders, mixed-use developments, major industrial conversions as well as property investment portfolios in the Moscow, suburban and regional markets. Clients have included Alfa Bank, AIG/Lincoln, Enka, Forum Properties, Hines, Millhouse, MTS, TNK-BP and Vympelcom among many others.
Awards & Associations
• Sergey is a Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS).
• Since 2008 Sergey has been a member of the Investment into Sochi 2014 working group chaired by Vice Premier Dmitry Kozak.
• Sergey is a Candidate Member of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CIREI).
• Sergey has received a Russian CCIM designation.
• Sergey has been active member of the American Chamber of Commerce, the largest international business association in Russia, since the founding of the Chamber in 1994. He has chaired the Real Estate Committee of AmCham for the last 12 years and since 2000 has served on the Chamber’s board of directors. He currently chairs the Membership Committee and serves on Executive and Compensation committees.
• Since 2001, Sergey has served on the board of United Way of Russia (UWR), a Russian charity which operates under United Way International charity standards. He currently serves as a Vice-Chairman of the Board of UWR and is a member of the Administrative and Allocations Committees. Since 2008, Sergey has led the Russia initiative for the Cushman & Wakefield official charity, Schools Around the World.