Our retail specialists provide services for occupiers, owners and investors.
We are a one-stop-shop for retail real estate worldwide. From shopping centres and retail parks, to high streets and factory outlets, our retail specialists leverage their vast industry and local market knowledge and global perspective to meet your goals. Whether expanding internationally, looking for new occupiers or analysing your existing portfolio, our teams with expertise in market entry strategy and individual sector specialists can help.
As a retailer looking to expand either within your domestic market, or internationally, you may be considering any of the following:
- opening a new store or acquiring a new property
- entering a new market or finding the prime location for a new store
- investing in a new location or looking to sell a property
- improving your supply chain
How We Can Help
Cushman & Wakefield provides you with an end to end service including:
- retail agency/leasing/sales – acquisitions and store roll-out
- retail research and consultancy including demographic analysis
- strategic advice with specific attention to entering new retail markets
- high street/shopping centre leasing
- logistics supply chain
- project management
- lease administration
- facilities management
- valuation services
Adding Value – The Advantages Of Our Approach
As the leading global retail services provider we understand the market and the challenges that our clients face.
We are able to advise you on the key issues, trends and challenges, for example:
- How the next leasing decision fits into your current business strategy?
- Who are the tenants that can fill your current vacancies?
- What are the fastest growing markets around the world and where should you put your next store?
- How will e-commerce affect your occupancy strategy as it evolves?
- How will cross-border investment affect your business?
- How much is your retail property worth?
- Where are your customers and what is the sales potential of this site?
Experience and Resources
Our retail teams are active in the United States, Asia and Europe and work together through a global team based in London to share market knowledge. They are part of C&W’s nearly 15,000 professionals including researchers, strategists, business modellers, accountants, business consultants and agents in 253 offices across 60 countries.
We have a broad range of clients in including Asics/Onitsuka Tiger, Body Shop, Claire’s, Clarks, Gap/Banana Republic, Espirit, Hotel Chocolat, JD Sports, Jimmy Choo, Lego, Marks & Spencer, Primark, Reiss, Disney, Swatch, Timberland, US Bank, Zara and many others who we service on a regional and global level.